Please read and save these assembly instructions:
Be careful when unpacking the lamp since the wires are connected
(if the wires are pulled out of their connectors, it may result
1. Begin assembly at the bottom of the lamp.
2. Screw three poles(B) clockwise onto lamp base(A) and turn to tighten.
3. Insert three poles(D) through metal piece(C), then clockwise into
pole(B) and turn to tighten.
4. Insert three poles(F) through metal piece(E), then clockwise into
poles(D) and turn to tighten.
5. Insert three poles(H) through metal piece(G), then clockwise into
poles(F) and turn to tighten.
6. Insert part(L) onto poles(H), then use wrench(I) to tighten screws(J)
cord gently through the poles so that these poles fit.
7. Place the shade (M) onto part(L), then turn butterfly screws(P) onto
metal piece(N) clockwise to tighten and secure the shade (M).
8. Use maximum of 2x150 watt incandescent bulbs or CFL equivalent (bulbs
Many people are choosing to use energy efficient CFL light bulbs.
CFL's vary in size based on manufacturer, features, and wattage.
Some CFL bulbs may change the functionality of the lamp.
For example: This lamp has a low/high/off function.
When using the CFL bulbs on the low setting the bulbs may either
"flicker" or not work. We recommend only using at the “high” level.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTION
This portable lamp has a polarized plug as a feature to reduce the risk
of electric shock (one blade is larger than the other). This plug will fit in
a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet,
reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician.
Do not use with an extension cord unless the plug can be fully
inserted. Do not alter the plug in any way.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR
SENATOR FLOOR LAMP ITEM #5130